Sunday, October 18, 2009

What I Did Last Weekend

So I go to take the dog outside, and some of the neighborhood kids rush up to me. It seems that someone (no one will own up to WHO) has peed in a plastic bottle, screwed on the lid, tied the bottle to a small bamboo stick, and thrown it up on the power line that runs above the cul de sac. It looks a little something like this.



Of course, they realized this was not a sustainable thing.

So how did we get it down? In the tradition of such luminaries as Neils Bohr and Ted Nugent, I twined together two long bamboo sticks, and fastened a sheetrock saw onto the end with electrical tape. If you've got a problem, yo I'll solve it, check out the hook while my DJ revolves it. Just be careful not to get any pee on you when the bottle falls.

So I took pictures of the pole. (Not a good phrase to Google...)

No comments:

Post a Comment